Themed pole dancing parties are a great way to achieve ultimate guest participation. Your theme should be something most of your friends are comfortable with. This can cause choosing a theme to be a bit difficult so keep the theme ‘doable’. What I mean is, if most of your guests don’t wear bikinis, don’t theme your party ‘stripper’. You will end up with very low participation and many might not even want to attend. Here are a few tried and successful suggestions for themes:
- bachelorette (of course)
- strip club – dress like a stripper!
- color – choose your fave color or pattern and have everyone wear it
- school girl – classic and perfect for fall time of year!
- sexiest shoes – or other attire including tube tops, tanks, shorts, skirts
- movies – guest arrive in character
- martini – all drinks no matter what are served in martini glasses. ask your guests to bring their favorite martini recipe!
- country origin
What creative themes have worked for you? Which ones totally sucked?